- Available in all different sizes and shapes
- Graphic Design Services
- Quality Craftmanship
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
What are directional and wayfinding signs?
A directional sign is an integral part of any public space or private business. People need directional signs so that they can find their way around, as well as learn some important information. Well-designed directional signs can even create a brand that is reinforced.
Signs printed on various substrates are highly customizable depending on your needs.
Many businesses use directional and wayfinding signs with four main purposes:
- Signage that directs foot traffic: into and within your business by using bold and clear arrows with clear instructions.
- To name rooms or buildings: Assign names and numbers to conference rooms, meeting spaces, offices and event halls, where even first-time visitors will be able to navigate rooms and buildings using directional signs intuitively.
- To designate special areas or zones: Mark out parking lots, drive-thrus, smoking locations, waiting rooms, terminals and other “reserved” zones.
- To provide information: Providing appropriate signage with directional arrows will direct visitors in the right direction. We can display parking rules, store hours, admission prices, trash and recycling bins, customer service desks and more.
Building site entrance and directional signs
Sign Source offers a wide range of directional signs to reduce confusion, enhance productivity and improve safety. They can also direct traffic flow within a construction site. Often produced in wood or aluminum, our signage solutions include: